Manage episode 331089950 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with Divorce Coaches, Bill Miles & Kristen Noel, to talk through steps that you can take to help claim control over your divorce and make the transition a healthier and easier process. In this interview, Bill and Kristen discuss:
• Harnessing the power of your intuition and understanding the critical role it plays.
• The importance of establishing clear goals for the outcomes you want for yourself and your kids.
• How to become the CEO of your divorce.
• Why self-care should not be an afterthought, something to catch up on once the dust settles.
• Critical mistakes made in the early stages of divorce can leave lasting imprints upon your children.
• Why you need to make proactive, tactical, practical and intuitive decisions that resonate with you.
• Designing how you want your divorce — and life — to look.
• Why it’s critical to lay the groundwork and set the tone of your divorce is during the first hundred days.
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200, or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com.
To speak with Bill and Kristen about how they can help you claim control of your divorce, you can contact them via their website: https://learning.bestselfmedia.com/intuitive-divorce or their Facebook profiles: Best Self Magazine and Best Self Intuitive Divorce Coaching
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.