Manage episode 317526688 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:30 - How to start your own successful startup.
- 06:26 - What mistakes new startup founders make and how to avoid them.
- 08:45 - Should millennials drop out of college to become an entrepreneur.
- 14:06 - Whether or not entrepreneurial traits can be taught.
- 25:01 - How to invest in startups and what to look for.
- 54:30 - How should millennials approach crowdfunding investing.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Robert and Clay’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Download your free audiobook from Audible.
- Steve Hoffman’s book Make Elephants Fly.
- Start your own podcast as a side hustle or startup.
- Founders Space TV.
- Gino Wickman’s book Entrepreneurial Leap.
- 5 Startup Resources to Consider for Your New Business.
- If You Want to Innovate, Stop Working So Hard!
- Mike Michalowicz’s book The Pumpkin Plan.
- Mike Michalowicz’s book The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- See the all-new 2022 Lexus NX and discover everything it was designed to do for you. Welcome to the next level.
- Get exclusive rewards and comprehensive benefits with Point Card. Membership starts at $99 a year and comes with unlimited cash-back on every purchase! Use promo code INVEST to get 25% off current membership fees when you create an account. Valid until January 31, 2022 only, so sign up now!
- Yieldstreet allows you to invest beyond the stock market with an evolving marketplace of alternative investments. Create your account today.
- Take your business online with Wix, the leading website creation platform that’s got all the tools you need to create, manage and grow your brand.
- Find Pros & Fair Pricing for Any Home Project for Free with Angi.
- Canada’s #1 employee benefits plan for small businesses! The Chambers Plan evolves with the way you work and live while keeping the rates stable. Opt for the simple, stable, and smart choice for your business.
- Be part of the solution by investing in companies that are actively engaged in integrating ESG practices with Desjardins.
Get daily content from Robert on Instagram @therobertleonard
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on TIP: theinvestorspodcast.com/millennial-investing