Overcoming Hurdles to Real Estate Investing - Part 6 of 6: Inner Game
Manage episode 342043164 series 3375591
Most real estate investors in Memphis, Tennessee face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles:
- Where do I get my next down payment from?
- How do I overcome negative cash flow or improve the cash flow I have?
- How do I qualify for the best loans?
- How do I find what I'm missing (deals, dream team, partners, tenants)?
- How do I commit to achieving my real estate goals, get the courage to act despite fear, gain the capabilities I need or eliminate fears?
This class is broken up into 6 parts (published as separate episodes).
Topics discussed in this part include:
Part 6 of 6: Inner Game
- Making a Commitment to Being Successful
- Finding Courage to Follow Through on Your Commitment
- Building the Skills and Capabilities to Be Successful as a Real Estate Investor
- Overcoming Fear
This class was recorded to help real estate investors overcoming the hurdles, challenges and obstacles they face.
Watch the video version of this class:
Additional Classes Mentioned
The following are additional classes mentioned in the recordings:
- How to Improve Cash Flow Workshop - Learn how to reduce expenses and increase income to improve cash flow on your rental properties with this workshop.
- How to Get Down Payment - Learn more about how to get down payments in this full class on this topic.
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear - Learn how to get the right financial mindset and overcome fear in this special class on the topic.
- Real Estate Investor Financing - Learn about how to finance investment properties in this special class updated during COVID-19.
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Memphis real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.