House Hacking Real Estate Investing Strategy
Manage episode 335627106 series 3375591
A deep dive into the strategy of house hacking in Memphis, Tennessee.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the house hacking strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our house hacking modeling (and other real estate investing strategies) for Memphis, Tennessee:
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
This was a live class recorded to give investors a solid overview of the house hacking real estate investing strategy including traditional house hacking, Nomad™ with House Hacking, house hacking with short-term rentals, and house hacking with traditional buy & hold.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Memphis real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.