Making First Impressions Soar: Pixelle Specialty Solutions Director of Marketing Heath Frye Chats B2B Marketing
Manage episode 302311696 series 2667154
Heath Frye, director of marketing at Pixelle Specialty Solutions, sat down with Godfrey Vice President of Creative Scott Trobaugh and Strategist Alison Fetterman to talk about his B2B marketing experiences and share his advice for B2B marketers.
When it comes to building strong brands and launching new products, Heath certainly has expertise to share. Over the past few years, Pixelle, one of the largest and fastest-growing manufacturers of specialty papers in North America, spun off from Glatfelter, a global manufacturer that has continuously operated for over 150 years. Their campaign, which we shared in a recent case study, “Making First Impressions Soar,” was integral in their efforts to unveil the new company and its products to customers and stakeholders.
- How he has found success as the company has evolved
- How Pixelle Specialty Solutions is making the world a better place
- What it’s like to be a B2B marketer — and his advice for others in the industry
- His experiences with a recent Pixelle product launch
- What B2B marketing tactics are exciting him most right now
- His impressions of that very popular TV show that depicts a paper company in Pennsylvania
To read the Pixelle Specialty Solutions “Making First Impressions Soar” case study, check out the work section of Godfrey's website.