Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 17, 2022 05:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 308050906 series 1203992
In episode #1928, we talk about the value of incentivizing marketers and how best to do it. Charlie Munger once said, “You show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.” By this, he meant that people will produce better results if they are rewarded. Join us today and hear which parts of your team to incentivize, the metrics to assess their performance, and what incentives work best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Incentivize Marketers The Right Way.
- [00:31] Why it is important to incentivize people.
- [00:45] How to incentivize marketers by offering tangible gains.
- [01:08] “Show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.”
- [02:15] Adding incentives without developing expectations.
- [02:25] Keeping the metrics that earn the incentives simple.
- [03:12] Whether to give everybody incentives.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] Learn how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: