Manage episode 291822548 series 2807678
Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business
In episode #1726, we make the argument that the better your staff and systems are, the better your business will do. Tune in and hear the essential components of a scaling business, the primary responsibilities of a CEO, and how to measure the best uses of your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business.
- [00:30] Lessons Neil learned in his early days of running a business.
- [00:49] You won’t grow your business unless you implement systems.
- [00:57] The value of hiring staff that is smarter and better than you.
- [01:10] Replacing yourself using premier staff and systems.
- [01:54] The three jobs of the CEO: vision, recruiting, and financing.
- [02:56] Measuring your time using Dan Sullivan’s task prioritization chart.
- [03:53] Even if you are the best, you are only one person.
- [04:00] What to look for in people you intend to hire.
- [04:20] Check out marketingschool.io/pro and join our community today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: