Manage episode 331519937 series 2991632
The Aussie market is playing catch up this morning and it is set to be a brutal reaction after two consecutive 800+ point falls on the Dow.
Get up to speed with Henry's Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX 200 SPI Futures down 183 points.
- Dow falls another 876 points (2.8%)
- Nasdaq down 531 points (4.7%)
- S&P 500 down 151 points (3.9%)
- VIX up 22.6%
- Base metals hit. Iron ore down 2%
- Oil up 0.2% Libyan oil supply issues.
- Fed meeting now 75bps firming.
Why not sign up for a free trial? Get access to expert insights and independent research and become a better investor.