Manage episode 314419943 series 2991632
US markets pulled back overnight amid monetary policy and Omicron worries. Dow down 320. SPI Futures down 41 points. The silver lining was iron ore, jumping more than 7%. Get up to speed with Henry’s Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX SPI Futures down 41 points.
- US markets fall on caution ahead of Fed meeting.
- Dow down 0.89% Nasdaq off 1.39%.
- Gold rises slightly. Iron ore up 7.6%
- Commodities slightly weaker.
Sign up for a free trial to get full access to expert insights and independent stock market research.