Manage episode 329875983 series 2991632
The Dow had its fifth winning session in a row finishing up 517 points, making it the longest win streak in two months. Solid earnings from US retailers spurred investors into a buying session. SPI Futures are pointing to a 69-point gain. Catch up with Henry’s Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX 200 SPI Futures up 69
- Dow Jones up 517 (1.6%)
- Nasdaq up 306 (2.68%) S&P500 up 79 (1.99%)
- Base metals flat. Oil up 3%
- Gold flat Iron ore down 0.7%
- Retail sales data today. APX sees bidder walk already
Why not sign up for a free trial? Get access to expert insights and independent research and become a better investor.