Manage episode 331231776 series 2991632
The Dow finished down 638 points (-1.94%) in a late sell-off ahead of tonight’s key CPI print.
SPI Futures are indicating another down day for Australian markets, down 55 points (-0.78%) this morning.
Get up to speed with Henry’s Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX 200 SPI Futures down 55 points
- Dow falls 638 points (1.9%)
- Nasdaq down 332 points (2.8%)
- S&P 500 down 98 (2.4%)
- Oil falls 0.4%. Gold down 0.2%
- Iron ore slips 1.4% Base metals ease.
- ECB moves to raise rates.
- US banks fall, miners fall overseas.
- US CPI tonight.
Why not sign up for a free trial? Get access to expert insights and independent research and become a better investor.