Manage episode 300030350 series 2520412
This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Bisha Hotel Toronto, where you should book your stay when you come see us in Toronto in October (Clasico weekend). Book your tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind discuss:
- Our initial reaction to Real Madrid's starting XI
- BBH attack
- David Alaba's performance
- His best position
- Alaves getting whatever they wanted on the flank
- Real Madrid's press
- Lucas Vazquez's performance
- Carlo Ancelotti's use of Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard
- Why Hazard is a different footballer now
- His overall performance
- Vinicius Jr's performance
- Karim Benzema - Eden Hazard connection
- Ancelotti's quote about Vinicius Jr
- Bale's performance
- The difference between the two halves
- Luka Modric's performance
- Eder Militao's performance
- Carlo Anceltti's subs
- Facundo Pellistri
- What is Marco Asensio's best position?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices