Manage episode 174750037 series 1287384
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 David Wyher 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Selling your home is a complex process. Here’s what you can do to make it a little easier.
Selling your home? Get a complimentary home valuation.
Buying a home? Search the complete MLS.
If you’re thinking of listing your home this spring, there are certain things that can hinder your sale. Our goal is always to help sellers get the best offer possible on their home, and doing that involves steering you clear of common mistakes we see sellers make. Keep these five tips in mind if you plan on selling this spring:
1. Don’t overprice your home. A lot of sellers plan to price high and then come down in reductions later. That is something that is going to prohibit you from getting the best possible offer on the market. Price your home according to current conditions, not according to your ideal price.
2. Renovations and permits. If you are planning on doing any renovations to your home before you sell, make sure you have the right permits and that the work is performed by licensed contractors. When we get your home under contract with a buyer, we don’t want to run into any problems because of unlicensed contractors or missing permits.
Don’t go to court without a lawyer and don’t sell your home without an agent.
3. Over-improving. A lot of sellers will make grand improvements in the hopes of getting a good return on their investment in the marketplace. However, you should consult with an expert real estate advisor before beginning any project to make sure you’re not spending a dollar to make a dime.
4. Don’t limit showings. This is especially important in the first few weeks that your home is on the market. During this timeframe, the most motivated buyers will seek out your home and if you follow all the steps listed here, you’ll get it sold.
5. Don’t sell on your own. A lot of people think they’ll save money by not having to pay an agent’s commission. However, you are very vulnerable to getting taken advantage of by a buyer and their agent if you don’t have representation of your own. You shouldn’t go to court without a lawyer, and you shouldn’t sell a home without an expert real estate advisor.
If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.