Manage episode 290377353 series 1770755
On today's show, Locked on Cavs' Chris Manning and Evan Dammerall dive into the Cavs' 109-105 loss to the Pistons from Monday night, Kevin Love's play since returning from injury and the early returns from three games of the Garland, Sexton, Okoro, Love and Allen starting five.
- The Cavs lost a winnable game against the Pistons on Monday by being throttled in the opening quarter and making a bunch of little mistakes even when the comeback was on in the second half.
- Awards given out: MVP, Stat of the Night and Play of the Night.
- As for Kevin Love, he's not shooting well in the nine games (entering Monday's game) he's played since returning from injury the second time. That has to be a concern for Cleveland.
- However, it's not unexpected since it's harder than ever to get into rhythm with the condensed COVID-19-caused NBA schedule. In time, Love is probably more likely to be fine and return to form than not.
- Lastly, the starting lineup has gone 0-3 so far with losses to the Warriors, Bulls and Pistons. It's also the first three games that Love and Allen have played together due to injury. It's going to take time for this lineup to gel and allow the team to develop a real feeling one way or another about it.
Listen to The Ultimate Mock Draft 2021 presented by Audacy and the Locked On Podcast Network. April 19th-26th. Follow the feed today!Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15” and you’ll get 15% off your next order.
There is only 1 place that has you covered and 1 place we trust. Betonline.ag! Sign up today for a free account at betonline.ag and use that promocode: LOCKEDON for your 50% welcome bonus.
Amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Get started RIGHT NOW with a FREE SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/locked
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices