Manage episode 342543472 series 2990887
Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox return for another episode of Life with GDPR. In this episode, we discuss the changes in the UK Data Privacy regime currently proposed in the wake of Brexit. Some of the highlights include:
- Why these changes are so significant.
- Are things really more complicated now?
- What does it mean for compliance?
- What happens next?
- Will the new PM request any changes?
- Practical steps you can take now.
For more information on the issues raised in this podcast, check out the Cordery Compliance, News Section. For more information on Cordery Compliance, go their website here. Also check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by clicking here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices