Manage episode 290092287 series 2810875
- Whitney shares her journey on how she got started as a money nerd, and her passion of helping to others
- Ways on how you can pay your university debt
- Whitney’s first real estate investment
- Whitney realizes that accounting is not the career for her and she shares the ways on how she can still pay her debts and her side hustles
- Things that are covered and discussed on her podcast show, “The Money Nerds” and how it can be applied in your life
- Some piece of advice on what side hustles you should try.
- Tips on how to create a budget plan
- Coaching styles
- What motivated her to invest in real estate
- Better strategies when you are starting out in real estate investing
- Ways on how to pay off debts fast
- How to continue building your wealth even in your 40’s
Life and Money Impact Round:
- What is the one thing that Whitney does right now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that Whitney can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- What is the one thing she does right now to make the world a better place?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!