Manage episode 287973357 series 2378253
Have you or your clients been affected by recent floods and storms?
In this episode Ma’ata Solofoni from the Disaster Response Legal Service NSW talks about insurance basics following a disaster and how the DRLS can help.
The types of legal issues we can help with include insurance claims, tenancy, financial hardship, credit and debt, Centrelink and issues with employment. If you need more information, call the Disaster Response Legal Service NSW on 1800 801 529.
Referrals and more information
- For information, advice, referrals and where to find your closest Legal Aid NSW office call the Disaster Response Legal Service NSW on 1800 801 529.
- Legal Aid NSW webpage – Legal Help for victims of natural disasters has information and links to useful publications.
- Read our comprehensive fact sheet What to do after a natural disaster and Order FREE factsheets for your service
- Call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529
- SES NSW 132 500
- Financial Rights Legal Service Flood factsheets
Look after yourself
We want this to be a safe space for listeners. If you need support there are services that can help: