Manage episode 291036206 series 2899371
In today’s episode, Stephen and Dixie Lee get to know Danielle Kingstrom! She is a lifelong Minnesotan, going between city and rural life. She currently lives the farm life with her family where she embraces her quite time to make her podcast, write, and share her thoughts on sex as an Erotic Embodiment Advisor. She teaches the spirit-body connection through the language of love. We hope you enjoy getting to know Danielle as much as we did!
* We discuss sex in a very open and honest way in this episode. Listener discretion is recommended if listening with kids. *
Connect with Danielle:
- @dkingstrom on Twitter and Instagram
- OnlyFans advising @nakedtreeadvisor
- Recorded Conversations Podcast
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Myth of a Christian Nation by Greg Boyd
- The Meaning of Mary Magdalene by Cynthia Bourgeault
- The Double Flame: Love and Eroticism by Octavio Paz
- Touching Our Strength by Carter Heyward
- Mothers, Daughters, and Body Image by Dr. Hillary McBride
- Other People's Problems Podcast
- The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by Richard Rohr
- The Brain-Based Enneagram: You are not A number by Dr. Jerome D. Lubbe
- More Than Two: A Practical Guide to Ethical Polyamory by Franklin Veaux and Eve Rickert
- Anatomy of Marriage Podcast
- Transcend: The New Science of Self-Actualization by Scott BarryKaufman
- Body to Body Intimacy by Stella Resnick
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Follow the Hennings on Twitter:
Join our community at patreon.com/knowpeoplepod for bonus episodes, merch discounts, and the private Discord community!
You can also connect with Know Normal People on Twitter and Instagram at @knowpeoplepod, leave us a 5-star rating and a 1-2 sentence review on Apple Podcasts, and subscribe to our email newsletter, called the "Three-Thought Thing"!
Know Normal People is a proud founding member of the Highline Media Network, bringing the art of podcasting back to normal people in normal places.