Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 13, 2021 09:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 244456548 series 35201
Yay, we have just released a new beekeeping Q & A show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We enjoyed bringing it to you.
In this show we answer questions about Keeping Bee Warm, Mites, Robbing Bees and pesky wasps.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Robbing screens
- Organic Varroa Management – Integrated Pest Management
- Practical Beekeeping in New Zealand – 5th Edition
Want to ask a question? What’s Your Number One Beekeeping Problem?
What is in the Show
- Keeping Bees Warm Over Winter 00:01:22
- Mites! Mites! Mites! 00:05:08
- Dealing with Robbing Bees 00:13:40
- When Wasps Become a problem 00:16:53
- Self Deprecating Beekeeper 00:18:44
- My Bees have Absconded 00:20:31
- Is there a good Beekeepers Calendar for kiwi's? 00:24:06
- Who helped bring the show to you? 00:27:04
Full show notes These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes include pictures and more detail information about the show.
The full show notes are here:- http://kiwi.bz/151
Gary and Margaret kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media
Want to get the next episode the minute it is released, Learn ways to subscribe HERE