Manage episode 338538281 series 2473987
The Monster Manual lists a variety of giant insects, including Giant Wasps, Spiders, and Centipedes. They act and function as they would normally, despite their increased bulk.
We are joined by Jessie deHaan.
Jessie is a research technician studying insect pests and their predators in greenhouses and agriculture. They are also the host and producer of the SciComm podcast "Gamer's Guide to Ecology" which aims to teach the ecological principles found in open-world video games to the people that play and love them. Not everyone has the chance to grow up surrounded by nature or learn about it. Through the common media of video games, Jessie hopes to teach people about current topics that affect our own natural world like climate change, pollution, and habitat loss. They can be found on Twitter @JustJessieD
Check Out Our Sponsors!
Start Playing: find a gaming table today at StartPlaying.Games
- Smoke, Steel and Sharpened Fangs campaign https://startplaying.games/adventure/62decda76e943140b20d64ad
- Get a $10 Credit on StartPlaying.Games! https://startplaying.games/referral/ckaipkuw001akbopk4jimaqd2
- "A Truly Powerful Force" by NC Music
- "Capital City" by Stephane Lorello
- "Hackbeat" by Kevin MacLeod
- "Ondes de Gravit" by Mathieu Lamontagne and Emmanuel Toledo
- "Oneiri" by Kai Engel
- "The Truth of the Epic Saga of the Ballad of the Ass Bees" by The Riffingtons
- "Mystery Bazaar" by Kevin MacLeod
- "Paranoia" by Kai Engel
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode, we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
Send us your questions for a future mailbag episode!
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/kill-every-monster/exclusive-content