Live from Denver, Colorado Eddie Jason & Chris is a weekly podcast delivering current events, hot topics and interviews with musicians and newsmakers. You never know what you'll get with EJC, but we can not confidently assure you that it will be entertaining. Get a weekly dose of EJC and subscribe now and leave a review! Join the show live on idobi Radio every Monday night at 8pm ET. www.idobi.com www.ejcshow.com www.facebook.com/EJCshow @EJCshow on Twitter
Manage episode 169071392 series 1331340
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 David Wyher 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Today, I wanted to share five tips that will help you kickstart your business for 2017 and ensure that you have the best year of your career.
Today, I wanted to give you five quick tips to help get you ready for 2017 and kick start the new year:
1. Clean up your database. Make sure you have a full contact list, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and any social media profiles. This is what you will put to action in 2017.
2. Send hand-written notes out to your top 100 people. These top 100 people in your sphere of influence are the people who have helped build your business, and they’re the same people who will help build your business into the future. Let them know how much you appreciate them this holiday season.
3. Send your clients their ALTA statements. For everybody that closed in 2016, they’re going to need those ALTA statements to file their taxes in 2017. This is a great way for you to help your clients as they prepare for their taxes.
By following these tips, you will have the best year of your career.
4. Define your farm. Every real estate agent out there should have a farm as a pillar of their business. If you can define your farm now and put a plan of action together, you’re going to have tremendous success in farming in 2017.
5. Prepare your 12-month marketing plan. In addition, define your 33-touch program. Know what you’re going to do throughout the year so that you have a plan of action to attack the market, grow your business, and have the best year of your career.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about how we help our agents implement a business plan, please feel free to reach out to us by phone or email. I look forward to seeing you soon!