저장한 시리즈 ("피드 비활성화" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 02, 2022 00:09 (). Last successful fetch was on April 07, 2020 16:24 ()
Why? 피드 비활성화 status. 잠시 서버에 문제가 발생해 팟캐스트를 불러오지 못합니다.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 124020143 series 127469
The Field CTO is a title that we see more often these days, but what does a CTO actually do? Michael Letschin, Field CTO at Nexenta Systems, tells us what the role entails.
Mike was the Director of Product Management at Nexenta, so he had the product knowledge already. But he had also been a consultant and sales engineer in the past, so he has the field chops as well. Becoming Field CTO has let Mike blend the two sides – bringing product knowledge and a senior technical perspective to his field teams and to customers, and bringing the voice of the customer back into the product organization.
Other topics we cover include:
- Mike’s gig as a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens
- The Goldilocks Time to arrive an an airport
- Scheduling over somebody else’s calendar
- Taking care of yourself on the road
- What does “being technical” mean?
- Bringing passion to what you do
- Going back to get an MBA
- Always be good at your job + one other thing
- When you need to get out to eat on the road, use Food Network recommendations (see Jake’s Good Eats)