Manage episode 323285978 series 2895877
Topic: Wearing His Heart on His SleeveGuest: Eli Verschleiser Bio: Chairman at The Verschleiser Family Foundation, OurPlace, & Magenu.org When one realizes that we only live once, & do not take our cash along, they then obtain the ability to make a real difference. Eli's world is dedicated to Philanthropy, Fighting for the Underdog, & helping others get another chance. (A bit of Real Estate Finance, Acquisition, and Investments on the side)
In this heart-tugging episode, we explore:
1. The Impact of a Rebbe
2. Living on the Streets
3. The shocking reality of abuse in our communities
4. Not really being able to stand in the shoes of another
5. Can One Give Away Too Much?
6. The Influence of an Amazing Wife
7. Different Forms of Education
And much more!