Manage episode 289807685 series 2595110
Have you ever turned to Netflix instead of pursuing sex with your spouse? Have you turned to Instagram instead ending your day by talking with God and learning His voice? Your sex life and your spiritual life have more in common than you think! In this episode, Juli talks with Mo (Isom) Aiken about the parallels between our spirituality and our sexuality, and our human inclination to settle for counterfeit versus authentic intimacy.
Guest: Mo Aiken
- Fully Known; An Invitation to True Intimacy with God* (Mo's new book)
- Episode #213: Sexuality & the Conversations the Church Forgot (exclusive AI content)
- Episode #160: Why God Created You To Be Sexual
- God's Healing Stinks (from Juli's blog)
- People, I'm Not Your Moses (sermon by Francis Chan)
- Register for Equip!
*This is an affiliate link. AI may earn referral fees from qualifying purchases.