Manage episode 337394755 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- Feline Panleukopenia and how it's like Canine Parvo, but it is its own disease.
Question of the Week
- Have you successfully treated Blastomycosis and let me know your protocol?
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Feline panleukopenia. AVMA. Retrieved on 8-5-2022 from https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/pet-owners/petcare/feline-panleukopenia
- Feline Panleukopenia: (Feline Infectious Enteritis, Feline Parvoviral Enteritis). Richard A. Squires, BVSc (Hons), PhD, James Cook University Retrieved on 8-5-2022 from https://www.merckvetmanual.com/generalized-conditions/feline-panleukopenia/feline-panleukopenia
- Sykes JE. Feline Panleukopenia Virus Infection and Other Viral Enteritides. Canine and Feline Infectious Diseases. 2014:187–94. doi: 10.1016/B978-1-4377-0795-3.00019-3. Epub 2013 Aug 26. PMCID: PMC7151839. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151839/
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Get Access to the Membership Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan