Manage episode 335601508 series 1980362
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Antton Pena, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Flock
- Tim Hardcastle, CEO of Instanda
- Ruth Foxe Blader, Partner at Anthemis
We cover the following stories:
- No-code insurtech scale-up Instanda raises £37m - 3:37
- Insurance start-ups face credibility crisis - 21:00
- YuLife picks up $120m at an $800m valuation for gamified, wellness-focused life insurance - 36:30
- GEICO may have to pay a woman who got an STD in an insured car - 48:00
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Antton Pena and Ruth Foxe-Blader.