Manage episode 307826890 series 2966230
Who should cover the cost of eProcurement? The suppliers who benefit from an easy, convenient online service or the buyers seeking the best vendor for the job?
If you’re rethinking your procurement process, you know the best way forward isn’t exactly clear cut.
In this episode, Craig Milley, founder and Principal Consultant at Wayfinder Consulting, tackles the debate around vendor-paid eProcurement head-on.
We explore both sides of the issue and Craig shares insights from his time working with the City of Lethbridge, Cayman Islands government, and other organizations to improve procurement processes and results.
- Making tough decisions about who should pay for eProcurement
- Negotiating the risks of a vendor paywall
- Strengthening (and repairing) vendor relationships through eProcurement
- Improving processes to keep stakeholders engaged and satisfied
- Choosing the right procurement technology with Craig’s “Amazon test”
Reach out to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find this interview, and many more, by subscribing to Inside Public Procurement on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or gobonfire.com/podcast.
Listening on a desktop and can’t see the links? Just search for Inside Public Procurement in your favorite podcast player.