Corporate Case Management in the Era of the DoJ's Monaco Memo: Episode 2 - Strategic Triage
Manage episode 347061021 series 2494683
Welcome to a special podcast series, Corporate Case Management in the Era of the DoJ’s Monaco Memo, sponsored by i-Sight Software Solutions. In this series, I am joined by Jakub Ficner, Director of Partnership Development at i-Sight. Over this series, we detail the changes wrought by the Monaco Memo and how compliance professionals can respond to these new challenges. In this Part 2, we look at the need for active triage in your investigative protocol to allow your organization to meet the strictures of the Monaco Memo. Some of the highlights include:
- What is triage in a best practices compliance program?
- Why triage is as important as the original report coming in.
- How to document triage for regulators.
- What to do when new issues are discovered
- Why is the ability to ultimately learn from your collected data a key outcome?
For more information, check out i-Sight here.