UXPodcast™ is a twice-monthly digital design podcast - hosted by James Royal-Lawson and Per Axbom - sharing insights about business, technology, people and society since 2011. We want to push the boundaries of how user experience is perceived and boost your confidence in the work you do.
Manage episode 285761937 series 1946623
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Digital Noir 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
It was a pleasure chatting with Cormac. He was speaking at Pause Fest last year and we sat down and had a wide-ranging conversation. Storytelling is at the heart of everything Cormac does and in our chat, I discoed it has been a constant thread in his life and career, starting from, his Punk Rock roots in Ireland and taking him around the world in a variety of roles. Some key areas of the conversation were:
- The future of the Cannabis industry in Australia
- Changing the narrative on cannabis
- Media narratives setting us apart and we how can deal with that
- How a DIY punk rock ethic can help you in business
- How to learn and grow as a modern marketer
- What is Ethical Marketing?
Thanks to Pausefest for making the conversation possible and to Cormac for his time!