HumAIn Podcast - Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Developer Tools, and Technical Education
How to Transform the Legal Industry and Contract Law with AI and Jerry Ting
Manage episode 262921582 series 2512650
🆕 In this episode: Jerry Ting, How to Transform the Legal Industry and Contract Law with AI.
🚀 You could sponsor today's episode. Learn about your ad-choices.
💙 Show your support for HumAIn with a monthly membership.
📰 Receive subscriber-only content with our newsletter.
🧪 Visit us online and learn about our trend reports on technology trends and how to bounce back from COVID-19 unemployment.
Episode Show Notes:
- Jerry Ting is a Lawyer by background from Silicon Valley
- Document Review can be automated in the Legal Tech industry
- Corporate Law can be improved in-house with Artificial Intelligence
- Evisort received its Series A funding by M12 and Vertex
- Contract Law powered by AI can accelerate deals, close contracts, and improve automation
- Vendor management can be improved with Evisort
- Scanned contracts with AI and machine learning can improve workstreams with Salesforce, WorkDay and SAP
- From Harvard Law School to Evisort, Jerry Ting is focused on practical ai that delivers value to law firms.
- Jerry Ting is selected for Forbes 30 Under 30
- An increase in verticalized AI applications will augment human jobs at work.
About Jerry Ting:
Jerry Ting is Founder & CEO of Evisort, an AI-powered contract analytics platform that automates contract review and management for enterprises like Brooks Brothers, Fujitsu, Cox Communications, and Sweetgreen. Prior to founding Evisort, Ting had professional experiences in banking, consulting, law, and tech sales at Credit Suisse, the Boston Consulting Group, Fried Frank, and Yelp. Ting is a graduate of the Harvard Law School and the University of Southern California and is a member of the Forbes 30 Under 30 List.
About HumAIn Podcast:
The HumAIn Podcast is a leading artificial intelligence podcast that explores the topics of AI, data science, future of work, and developer education for technologists. Whether you are an Executive, data scientist, software engineer, product manager, or student-in-training, HumAIn connects you with industry thought leaders on the technology trends that are relevant and practical. HumAIn is a leading data science podcast where frequently discussed topics include ai trends, ai for all, computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, data science, and reskilling and upskilling for developers. Episodes focus on new technology, startups, and Human Centered AI in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. HumAIn is the channel to release new AI products, discuss technology trends, and augment human performance.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy