HumAIn Podcast - Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Developer Tools, and Technical Education
How Data Informed Loops changed The Future of Design with Sam Horodezky
Manage episode 272515638 series 2512650
🆕 In this episode: Sam Horodezky, How Data Informed Loops changed The Future of Design.
🚀 You could sponsor today's episode. Learn about your ad-choices.
💙 Show your support for HumAIn with a monthly membership.
📰 Receive subscriber-only content with our newsletter.
🧪 Visit us online and learn about our trend reports on technology trends and how to bounce back from COVID-19 unemployment.
Episode Show Notes:
- Sam Horodezky is a Designer at the intersection of UX, Product Management, and Human Centered Design.
- There is democratization of design with platforms such as WIX using Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) that enables users to make designs with no coding experience
- No code and low solutions is the latest trend with Bubble and Airtable good examples
- Human-machine collaborations are happening with platforms enabling users to code using their voice
- Design frameworks and programming languages including testing frameworks and tests for the code
- More research progressing in the UX space to enable UX teams understand product design
- Human centered design will accelerate user experiences
- Generative design is becoming widespread with companies including Keep Trucking and Autodesk using the technology
About HumAIn Podcast:
The HumAIn Podcast is a leading artificial intelligence podcast that explores the topics of AI, data science, future of work, and developer education for technologists. Whether you are an Executive, data scientist, software engineer, product manager, or student-in-training, HumAIn connects you with industry thought leaders on the technology trends that are relevant and practical. HumAIn is a leading data science podcast where frequently discussed topics include ai trends, ai for all, computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, data science, and reskilling and upskilling for developers. Episodes focus on new technology, startups, and Human Centered AI in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. HumAIn is the channel to release new AI products, discuss technology trends, and augment human performance.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy