Manage episode 294542521 series 2176573
This episode was requested by Jay, a member of our Facebook group (click here to apply to join for free), and it is a great topic - thanks Jay!
Using other people's money: do you have the right mindset for success?
Ray and Nigel cover the following topics:
- What is other people’s money?
- How do you use other people’s money?
- Why would you want to use OPM?
- Biggest problems people have: Fear of asking for money; Fear of asking for enough; Fear of asking for more
- Risk – of it all going wrong this is the what if scenario planning – balance the optimist and pessimist
- CREST – I have holes in the CREST model so it won’t work for me
- Paying it back – on time, with interest
- Communication – laying out the terms of the loan and how it ends
- When should you look for OPM?
- Where do I look for OPM?
- What if they say no…what if they say YES!
Get your free copy of The 'Perfect' Proposal Template in Just 20 Slides - HERE https://www.htrmoney.co.uk/
Join the new HTRM Facebook Group! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/htrmoney/
If you would like Ray and Nigel to work with you then get in touch - email us at email@example.com
The HTRM Book – click HERE or enter https://www.htrmoney.co.uk/book
Our website is appearing (slowly!!) HERE or https://www.htrmoney.co.uk/
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you do anything else, remember that anything Ray or Nigel talk about, share, discuss, etc is for entertainment purposes only. It is not financial, legal or any other advice of any sort! Do not rely on anything we say or share or do because we are doing it for entertainment purposes only. Think of it like this...we are discussing topics that people may like to investigate further; ideas and information that you might want to consider further; and that sort of thing. You should always seek your own independent advice from relevant people such as lawyers and accountants. Although Ray is a qualified solicitor and Nigel is a qualified accountant, we do not have any agreement with you unless expressly and clearly documented in a contract, so please just enjoy our podcast, our info and our content and use it to as a call to action to seek professional and relevant advice specific to you. Does that make sense? Are we clear on this?! If not, then drop us an email and we can tell you the above again! The reason we say this is that everyone's situation is unique and for us to share general content like we do it means it cannot possibly be taken as specific advice just for you. Happy? We certainly hope so.
Now go and review our 'entertainment' podcast and we will love you forever!
Much love and gratitude, Ray and Nigel