Manage episode 294575740 series 2557916
Eric Karpinski reveals why investing in your happiness leads to better performance at work.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The secret to boosting your brain power at work
2) The one question to jumpstart your happiness habit
3) How to make stress work for you
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep675 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT ERIC —
Eric Karpinski has been on the cutting edge of bringing positive psychology tools to workplaces for over 10 years, with clients that include Intel, Facebook, TIAA, IBM, T-Mobile, Kaiser Permanente, SAP, Deloitte, Eli Lilly, Genentech and many others.
He is a key member of Shawn Achor’s GoodThink team, and developer of the Orange Frog in-house certification program, where he’s trained more than 100 facilitators to lead positive cultural transformation at their organizations. He was trained as a scientist at Brown University and has an MBA from the Wharton School.
• Book Website: PutHappinessToWork.com
• Resource: PutHappinessToWork.com/resources
• Website: EricKarpinski.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Assessment tool: CliftonStrengths
• Product: Flow Hive
• TED Talk: Shawn Achor
• Term: Pecha Kuchas
• Past episode: 087: More Positivity with Michelle Gielan
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Care.com. Find the perfect caregiver for your child, parents, and home.