Manage episode 229722252 series 1326450
(NSFW) This week, we are amazed by road maps and algorithms, unimpressed with Nate’s beer pouring skills and disappointed by beers from a popular brewery. Arizona’s most underrated brewery wins an award in Oregon. Big beer buys spirits. Arizona’s thirst for craft beer has more out of state breweries planning distribution.Beers We Tried
- Superstition Meadery starting point for road trip
- Wren House won gold medal at Best Craft Beer Awards Bend, OR for Big Spill Pils
- Latitude 33 Brewing Co expands-distribution-to-Arizona
- Second Chance Beer Company expands distribution to LA and Arizona
Music Credit: Takotsubo Men
The assorted sounds of three ageing humans hitting things in a studio for five days. Enjoy!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakotsuboMen
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TakotsuboMen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TakotsuboMen
- Instagram: @hoppycraftsmen
- Twitter: @hoppycraftsmen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hoppycraftsmen/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: http://hoppycraftsmenpodcast.com/
- YouTube: Hoppy Craftsmen – Craft Beer Podcast
For as little as a dollar a month you can help a bearded white guy drink a good craft beer. Your generous donation will help supply thousands with the gift of more podcasts and we are pretty sure inappropriate humor as well. Invest in Us!Rate us on iTunes!
Tell someone you know about our show! If you know that a friend likes or loves craft beer tell them to give us a listen. Or if you know someone who is new to craft beer and you are tired of telling them about the scene, let us be your soap box! Or have an amazing whale that you want to share with the world. Go on your social media platform of choice and give us a shout out. Use the hashtag #hoppycraftsmen and we’ll respond in kind. Probably in some form of emoji and maybe a super rad type of comment. You get the picture.