131. You're Not Too Needy: Find Your Needs, Get Them Met, Death To The "Chill Girl"
Manage episode 357324999 series 3308101
When did being NEEDY become a bad thing? We have NEEDS (a lot of 'em) and those needs deserve to be met whether they're in the bedroom or beyond it. That's why we're talking with Mara Glatzel, MSW an intuitive coach and author of the Book "Needy: How To Advocate For Your Needs and Claim Your Sovereignty". We chat about:
- What it ACTUALLY means to be needy
- Why we should ditch the "chill girl/person" mentality
- What happens when we neglect our needs
- How ignoring our needs impacts our sex lives
- How to figure out what you need AND how to ask for it
- Is there such a thing as TOO needy?
- What to do when your partner doesn't or can't meet your needs
- Giving up your role as a "mindreader" (aka when you think you always know what other people need)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices