Manage episode 299595439 series 1940891
Interview with Author and Tax Expert Courtney Epps
Tax season seems to always be upon us year ‘round. So it’s always a good time for anyone, business owner or not, to look for ways to decrease your taxes or increase your revenue. Courtney Epps, takes this one step further by saying that you would be unwise not to own a business. Courtney Epps is a well known Chief Financial Officer, Ted Talk veteran, and author of the appropriately named More Relaxing Less Taxing.
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen interview Courtney Epps (CourtneyEpps.com), who share smart insights on how owning and operating a home-based business can help you in your overall tax liabilities position. Subscribe to Home Business TV (https://tinyurl.com/ya4vs6qe). Home-Based Business Start-Up Guide (https://homebusinessmag.com/home-based-business-start-up-guide)
Subjects discussed in the podcast include:
- What motivated Courtney to write her book “More Relaxing Less Taxing”
- How Operating a home-based business can improve your tax position
- Tax regulations or tax guidance we should consider from Covid changes
- How not claiming tax liabilities is like giving away your business!
- Specific tax tips for those operating a business
- How we can keep in compliance with tax regulations
- How to better maximize your business’s cash flow and revenue
Episode Sponsor: Ouulala! * https://Ouulala.com