Introducing the Team Beachbody® Coach Podcast, the official podcast channel devoted exclusively to Team Beachbody Coaches. From archives of the National Wake Up Call, I Am Team Beachbody stories, and What I Know Now success tips from seasoned Coaches, this podcast is your one-stop source for personal development, business training and peer-to-peer inspiration. Ready to explode your business? Tune in regularly to our official podcast and join the ranks of those transforming their lives and th ...
Manage episode 283225607 series 2304005
How can you incorporate a clean keto diet approach to supporting and balancing your hormones as well as losing weight? Nutritionist and mompreneur Lesya Holzapfel shares her tips and strategies, especially for busy moms. You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode138. Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Overcoming sugar addiction and going sugar-free
- Strategies for hormone regulation
- Addressing adrenal burnout
- The keto diet and doing it the right way
- Keto carb cycling
- The scale weight
- Mindset work
- The premise of the keto diet is to help people understand the effect of eating too many carbs, especially highly processed, refined carbs, and too much sugar. It helps regulate your hormones and helps your body transition to only burning glucose for fuel to fat for fuel, and allowing you the flexibility to do both later on.
- Two important things to take into account when it comes to weight loss are sleep and stress.
- It’s never a good idea to measure your weight when you’re on your period.
- The scale doesn’t always give us the full picture when it comes to our weight loss journey. It doesn’t take into account water and sodium retention and hormonal fluctuations.
- Have a morning routine that sets up your whole day for success.
- Practice meditation.
- Keep a journal.
- Don’t take scale weight at face value.
- Don’t listen to your negative thoughts.
- Know your WHY.
- Surround yourself with people that can support you and get plugged into a community
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women's Hormone Balancing Blend. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca - I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They’re great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Head to your local health food store and check out some amazing products from Garden of Life. Garden of Life Plant Iron and Herbs and their vegan vitamin D3 spray are two fantastic products - https://www.gardenoflife.com
- Holosync: https://www.centerpointe.com/