Manage episode 282680390 series 2304005
In this fully packed episode, we chat with Dr. Nichole Morris about a variety of topics around women’s health, including some of the best lifestyle hacks and strategies that we can implement in our day-to-day life for overall vitality.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode137.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Root cause medicine
- The connection between anxiety and gut health
- The causes of anxiety
- Homeopathy and biotherapeutic drainage
- The role the liver plays in our healing
- Lifestyle hacks for overall vitality
- Medical freedom and transparency in healthcare
- The PAR-Q
- Why 5G could be harmful to our health
- Human beings are complex. We’re a physical body, but we’re also a mental, emotional and spiritual body. The three all work together, and they’re so intertwined.
- Gut health and emotional trauma are the biggest places where anxiety comes into play.
- Homeopathy is the concept of “like cures like”.
- Biotherapeutic drainage is a combination of low-dose multiple remedies that work down to the cellular level to open up the cells and drain them of the toxic burden that they’re holding on to.
- Medical freedom is having the ability to choose what goes in and on your body, what medications you choose and don’t choose, and what surgery you want to have or not have.
- 5G means fifth generation cellular communication data. It can also mean the frequency or gigahertz.
- 5G from your phone is a much higher frequency than what we see in 4G and WiFi in a smaller wave. Because the waves are small, they don’t penetrate large things. For this reason, we need small cell towers up to every 500 feet or closer. The wavelength can penetrate millimeters into the skin surface.
- Lifestyle hacks:
- Use castor oil packs to support your liver.
- Do skin brushing.
- Practice four square breathing.
- Take cold showers.
- Turn your phone off at night or at least put it on airplane mode.
- Spend time in nature.
- Give yourself a “Mental Health Day” once in a while.
- Eat “real” food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Take supplements.
- Move your body as much as you can.
- Build boundaries with toxic people.
- Save 20% off Energybits Spirulina and Chlorella at energybits.com. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Save 15% off ALL Organifi products at organifishop.com. Check out the NEW Organifi Harmony Women's Hormone Balancing Blend. Use the code HEALTHYHORMONES.
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca - I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They’re great to add to smoothies and elixirs. Also, check out their product ADRENAL CHILL for supporting the adrenal glands and helping your body better adapt to stress.
- Head to your local health food store and check out some amazing products from Garden of Life. Garden of Life Plant Iron and Herbs and their vegan vitamin D3 spray are two fantastic products - https://www.gardenoflife.com