Manage episode 348481328 series 2862659
Emma-Jane is a Motivational Speaker, Corporate Behavioural Change Trainer, Personal Development Mentor, Author and an Advocate for survivors of Child Sex Abuse.
It took a great deal of courage for Emma-Jane to write her first motivational book, she is proud to have found her voice after she was sexually abused and groomed from the age of just 9 years old and at 12 years old her biological Father abandoned her.
Despite all the odds being stacked against her, Emma-Jane made it through her darkest hours. She is the voice for many suffering in silence across the world, and is not afraid to speak out on the subjects that many people find taboo. She wants better protection of young lives and a change in the thought process around Child Sex Abuse.
She is an ardent campaigner improving lives and influencing real change and her Tedx Talk “It’s not just strangers we should be afraid of” reflects this conversation.
You can find out more about Emma via her website: https://www.emmajanetaylor.com/
Thanks For Listening
Follow us on:
- Website: https://victim2victor.net/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/victim2victor
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/V2V_healing
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/victim_2_victor_podcast/
- Victim 2 Victor Audio Book Audible: https://adbl.co/3akVNCu
- Victim 2 Victor Book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/34MQQyu
- Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3wHvUof
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36D6ZYE