Hosts Rumaan Alam, Isaac Butler, and June Thomas interview creative people about how they write, compose, paint, and more.
Manage episode 271548939 series 1372189
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Sara Tasker - instagram expert & creative business and Sara Tasker 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Things I Talk About In This Episode:
- Why we get tempted to make something new instead of doubling down on selling what we've already created
- What to do when you think you've run out of marketing ideas
- Why our brains like to keep us from doing things that are new
- The benefits of creating and selling a long-term product
- Lessons learned from maintaining a bestselling online class for 4+ years
- The difference between when your product is the problem vs when it's your marketing or offer
Links mentioned in this episode: