Manage episode 296179686 series 1171182
For the 117th episode of the Graduate Job Podcast, I speak with a listener of the show Athavan, as he shares his experiences of getting a graduate job with top graduate employer PwC. Athavan is an alumnus of the How to Get a Graduate Job course, and he shares his insights of applying for graduate schemes with the big 4, finance companies, the Civil Service and general business management graduate schemes. We discuss the struggles he went through, advice at each stage of the process, and errors and mistakes that he made along the way. No matter what type of graduate job you are applying to, Athavan will be sharing insider tips to help you perform and stand out from the crowd. Now the only link you need to remember today is www.graduatejobpodcast.com/Athavan which has all of the links to everything we discuss today, including the details and dates of when the How to Get a Graduate Job course will reopen. So without further ado, let's head across to my chat with Athavan.
MORE SPECIFICALLY IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- What you need to do to impress when you apply to PwC or the big 4
- Questions you will face in the assessment centre for a graduate job with PwC
- How to ensure you get through the initial application phase when you apply for a graduate job
- What you can expect from the partner interview with the big 4
- The importance of focus with your graduate job applications
- Why Athavan joined the How to Get a Graduate Job course, and why he thinks you should too
SELECTED LINKS INCLUDE:
- Episode 115 with Jack on how he got 2 graduate jobs in accounting https://www.graduatejobpodcast.com/jack/
- Episode 116 with Callum and how he got a graduate job with P&G
- Follow Athavan’s footsteps and sign up to ‘How to Get a Graduate Job’ my proven step-by-step online course at https://howtogetagraduatejob.com/
- Don’t even think about applying for graduate jobs until you’ve read my free guide, ‘The 5 steps you must take before applying for graduate jobs’. Click here NOW. It will completely change the way you apply for jobs!
- Would you like a free 30-minute video coaching call? Simply select a time that works here https://calendly.com/gradjob/We can go over your CV, application, or anything that you are struggling with.