Manage episode 287055330 series 2835921
Let's talk strategy execution with none other than an expert — Stephen Bungay, author of The Art of Action and former consultant at The Boston Consulting Group.
In this conversation we'll cover the following:
- What is strategy?
- The 4 conditions required to need a strategy
- Does every organization need a strategy?
- The concept of strategic thinking and who should be doing it
- The difference between a plan and a strategy
- The 3 gaps in strategy execution
- How to avoid detail and provide clarity
- How to execute a strategy
In a nutshell, strategy is a framework for decision making. By providing such a framework, an organization has better direction to act and subsequently push the organization in a desired trajectory.
Learn more about strategy, goals (OKRs & KPIs) & growth — visit the Perdoo Resources Hub.