Let’s Drone Out is a lighthearted chatty drone-focussed podcast. and radio show covering anything and everything drone-related! Recorded live and interactively every Thursday 8-9 pm UK time on Youtube, come join the interactive chat. Jack and his wife Tony, as well as the rest of the LDO crew, are here to bring together everyone from noob FPV’ers to pro commercial aerial photographers; keeping tabs on the latest tech, legal, events and drone news, talking to the people behind the headlines a ...
Manage episode 302578329 series 1163946
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Sue Monhait 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
There are so many online selling options these days, it can be overwhelming to keep track of it all. Socials, email marketing, blogging, advertising, and more. That's why today, we're looking at a way to manage all those moving parts in a single all-in-one platform. Springbot enables growing eCommerce businesses to manage their email marketing and paid advertising in a single platform. Georgia started at Springbot as an onboarding manager on the customer success side. In that role, she helped e-commerce businesses navigate the platform and consulted with them on marketing best practices. Today she’s a lead senior account manager, working closely with clients to ensure they are maximizing the features available to them on the Springbot platform. I learned about this program through one of my Makers MBA VIPs – shoutout to Shelia of Heavenly Treats 4 You. Once I researched Springbot, I knew I should bring this option to your attention, too. So here we go …
BUSINESS BUILDING INSIGHTS
- Implement time-saving and cost-effective marketing tools into your marketing plan. Springbot provides an all-in-one place to manage your online activities.
- Once you start to drive new people to your website, start collecting emails and sending automated emails to continue to engage them.
- It’s important to have automated tools in place to help reach your audience and help them make a purchase
- Focus on a healthy subscriber list.
- Consider having a pop up on your site to trigger people to take an action
- Your welcome email is your first introductory message to your consumer base. Keep it short and sweet. Include nice images in that email because people are more likely to click on that email and go back to your website
- Your blog educates your customers and allows you to embed your products in the posts.
- Social media is also a great way to drive new traffic to your website. You just have to be consistent.
- Once you have a good amount of traffic, put retargeting features in place so everything is automated.
Tips For Maximizing Online Selling Options
- Focus on building site traffic. Getting people to your website is the biggest part of the marketing funnel.
- Never buy email addresses - it will cause more problems than it's worth.
- Offer a prize or discount coupon to collect email addresses at in-person events. People are more likely to sign up if there is an incentive.
- Always be upfront about collecting emails for marketing.
- Recover lost sales by automating abandoned cart emails.
- Use Springbot pre-written, SEO-optimized articles to publish blog posts on your site.
- If you can't afford to advertise, blogging is your next best option.
- Facebook & Instagram are usually the best options for e-commerce businesses
- High-quality lifestyle images make a huge difference in the effectiveness of your ads
- Put a lifestyle image front and center on your website before you show the individual product images
- Tune in for all the tips on maximizing your online selling options to get more sales!
Georgia's Contact LinksWebsite | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Linkedin
Join Our FREE Gift Biz Breeze Facebook CommunityBecome a Member of Gift Biz Breeze If you found value in this podcast, make sure to subscribe so you automatically get the next episode downloaded for your convenience. Click on your preferred platform below to get started. Also, if you'd like to do me a huge favor - please leave a review. It helps other creators like you find the show and build their businesses too. You can do so right here: Rate This Podcast Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify Thank you so much! Sue Know someone who needs to hear this episode? Click a button below to share it!