Let’s Drone Out is a lighthearted chatty drone-focussed podcast. and radio show covering anything and everything drone-related! Recorded live and interactively every Thursday 8-9 pm UK time on Youtube, come join the interactive chat. Jack and his wife Tony, as well as the rest of the LDO crew, are here to bring together everyone from noob FPV’ers to pro commercial aerial photographers; keeping tabs on the latest tech, legal, events and drone news, talking to the people behind the headlines a ...
Manage episode 300975490 series 1163946
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Sue Monhait 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Ready for a feel-good journey full of twists and turns? I can't wait for you to meet today's guest, who transformed herself from a firefighter to a fiber and quilting business success story. Brandy is a quilt art teacher, speaker, judge, and author of Kristy’s Quilt. Her business Quilter on Fire explores the texture, color, and boundless possibilities of fabric with her passionate quilting community. Brandy travels the world to educate, speak and ignite creativity with the tagline 'More Joy, Less Overwhelm,' and hosts her weekly podcast sharing the stories of inspiring quilt professionals.
BUSINESS BUILDING INSIGHTS
- Take that one step forward especially if you're afraid because that fear probably means you're going in a direction that's really exciting.
- Stay connected with your community and your audience in a way that really supports them.
- What brings you the most joy is what you really need to do. Do what you love and just make a difference in that niche.
- Find that thing that is in your zone. That one thing you love to do. And niche down into that.
- You can be whatever you want to be, even if it's different from what others are doing. Ignore the naysayers and follow your heart.
- Other people don't have a say in what you do or don't do. Stand up for yourself and pave your own path.
- Have multiple ways to bring in income doing that one thing you want to do.
- Break the rules and do what you love.
The Road To A Quilting Business Empire
- Bring value in multiple different ways. Use your content in multiple different ways. You want it on your blog, podcast, and social media platforms.
- Be consistent across all platforms so your business will be more visible to the public.
- Put yourself out there on video. It opens opportunities for people to know more about what you do. You definitely want to get in front of them so that they're seeing the value you can share.
- Layer on different ways to bring in income that are related to your core offering - i.e., patterns, affiliate products, teaching, membership programs, etc. Explore everything and see what works for you.
- Quilts of Valor
- Holiday Craft & Gift Show
- Ep.304 - Online Craft Shows: Everything You Need To Know About Exhibiting
Brandy's Contact LinksWebsite | Facebook | Instagram
Join Our FREE Gift Biz Breeze Facebook CommunityBecome a Member of Gift Biz Breeze If you found value in this podcast, make sure to subscribe so you automatically get the next episode downloaded for your convenience. Click on your preferred platform below to get started. Also, if you'd like to do me a huge favor - please leave a review. It helps other creators like you find the show and build their businesses too. You can do so right here: Rate This Podcast Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify Thank you so much! Sue
Know someone who needs to hear this episode? Click a button below to share it!