Manage episode 280634979 series 2355391
Every year at Christmas time, we take an episode to reflect on everything we’ve learned this year, the good, the bad and the ugly.
It’s always one of our favourite episodes to record because it forces us to think back and reflect on everything that’s happened, and we get so much value from these lessons.
And we hope you do too.
TriVelo’s 12 Biggest Lessons of 2020:
- The nutrition lesson that changed us
- The revolutionary new strength and conditioning technique we’ve learned
- Taking control of your sleep
- The under-rated importance of recovery
- Why walking is undervalued
- Focus on your weaknesses, but play to your strengths
- Pick goals that suit YOU
- The one thing that will be on the list EVERY year
- Of course, what we’ve learned from Covid
- The opportunities that come from adaptability
- The extra focus that needs to be on BASE training
- How to have a disciplined mindset
Thank you for joining us and being a listener all year. We love bringing episodes to you every week and we can’t wait for more in 2021.
We already have some epic guests lined up and we can’t wait to share them with you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Gerard, Jordan and the TriVelo team.
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email, just go to: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.