Manage episode 264567782 series 2355391
Are you more of a swimmer or runner?
In the world of Triathlon, you need to be both! But most people are falling short in one or the other.
So what are the KEY things you MUST know to become both a better swimmer AND runner?
We talk about the most important factors that will determine your swim and run performance in this podcast.
Specifically, we go through:
- The dangers of squad training.. how it might actually be holding you back
- Are you getting the most out of your equipment?
- How to WARM UP for the swim
- A swim mistake that Gerard can't believe people are still making
- The most common running mistake we talk about on this podcast
- Is intensity or duration more important in running training?
- How to pick the right shoes...
- Why you need a SPECIFIC race plan
This episode was jam packed with gold nuggets!
If you like the episode please leave us a 5 star review on itunes!
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want this cheatsheet of the very best lessons all in 1 spot, get the FREE podcast bonus download here: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.