Manage episode 270317160 series 2355391
Over the last month we recorded more than 60 PB's in our athlete power results...
So how have we done it?
The answer is in this podcast episode: INDOOR VS OUTDOOR TRAINING
This episode also includes:
- Reviewing one of the best cycling stages we've seen for years
- Am I an indoor or outdoor rider?
- What's harder, Alpe d'Huez on zwift or in real life?
- Most athletes are pedalling wrong, are you one of them?
- How long is it safe to ride on the indoor trainer
- How if you're not careful, zwift could be slowing you down
- PLUS the final verdict; is indoor or outdoor training better for your performance?
And perhaps the most surprising one;
- How I'm pushing more watts at 60 than at 50!
Enjoy this episode, and for all you zwift lovers out there, let me know what you thought of this!
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want this cheatsheet of the very best lessons all in 1 spot, get the FREE podcast bonus download here: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.