Manage episode 270847983 series 2355391
How do you win more races?
You need to have the best tactics!
That is the topic of today's episode.
PLUS, The Tour de France has started and we are so excited to talk about it.
In this episode we cover:
- How to outsmart your competition
- The first few stages of the Tour!
- The correct/incorrect tactics we've already seen unfold
- How easy is it to injure yourself from too much cycling?
- How to be selfish without being a pr*ck when racing
- The subtle trick to conserve more energy
And much more.
With the tour underway there is plenty to talk about.
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email at: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.