Manage episode 267718675 series 2355391
How do you know what's a realistic vs unrealistic goal for you?
Have you ever set a goal and thought... is this achievable for me?
Am I dreaming thinking I can do this?
In this episode we talk about the concept of "knowing your limits", how to set goals that inspire you but aren't outside your capabilities.
And most importantly, what are you willing to do to achieve your goals?
Here's what else we covered:
- Stop setting unrealistic goals
- Should you be a better all round athlete or focus on your strengths more?
- Finding out how much room you have to improve
- The difference between being a beginner, intermediate or advanced trained athlete, and the principle of diminishing returns
- Being the jack of all trades but the master of none
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want this cheatsheet of the very best lessons all in 1 spot, get the FREE podcast bonus download here: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.