Manage episode 268843985 series 2355391
So you want to finish your BEST Half-Ironman 70.3...
Or maybe your first...
How much do you need to train?
How long do you spend on the swim, ride or run?
We answer all of these questions in this episode, PLUS:
- Why even if swimming is your weakest sport you STILL shouldn't spend more time on it
- Why age groupers need to stop trying to train like PROs
- The 1 session a week you cannot afford to miss
- How we score our athletes each week
- The 3 training factors you must be getting right at the same time
- The mistake that a whopping 90% of triathletes are making
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want this cheatsheet of the very best lessons all in 1 spot, get the FREE podcast bonus download here: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.